AIM
astt100

Naruto Gets Laid! Naruto Gets Laid!

I got a suggestion

Great flash btw. And the title is funny as hell... (Naruto really does need to get laid).

Maybe there are some NG users that could do voice overs for the characters. Just a suggestion.

Keep up the good work.

Naruto XD Flash Naruto XD Flash

Nice man, nice.

I agree with Naruto.

(To Ed) "You Suck!"

Yup, that sums up that anime. LOL, you did well with mixing the animes up, and with ripping the audio. Good job.

my random flash my random flash

All I got was a bunch of fluttering butterflies.

If thats all there was, nothing too surprising.

CSI:Murder In Claymania. CSI:Murder In Claymania.

Csi, Nice!

I have no speakers, so I could'nt understand wtf was going on completely. I will watch this when I get home.

Style the claymations hair so it looks like the peeps from the show. That would be some funny shite. Make some more csi, go now.

ClayWay responds:

yeah cool thanks actually im about to do part 2 soon it'll be funny i think.

Red Riding Hood Red Riding Hood

Well put together

Good job on this flash. The story was predictable, and it almost seems like you wasted your talent on it. I look forward to seeing a new project from you. Perhaps something more violent?

"Predator" in 10 seconds "Predator" in 10 seconds

Sweetness

You got to make a sequel to this flash, maybe with another movie. Too funny for words man; keep up the good work.

Naruto Haruka Kanata Naruto Haruka Kanata

Not too bad

The version of the song was the most annoying part. Make tweens smoother, and overall make the flash more uniform.

As for that Flamezero guy, his idea was as original as meat on a stick, so dont listen to him, just keep working at it. I dont think this flash is finished.

Naruto - Go !!! Naruto - Go !!!

Good job amigo

It would have been all 10's if there were no sprites, but then that would take a lil too long to make :X

Speaking of sprites, hopefully the shortage will clear up soon enough with some new gba games that im sure are on their way out! :D

Mortal Kombat Mishaps Mortal Kombat Mishaps

Funny, and well put together

A few suggestions though:
-Add a button beside each of the scenes in the main menu, clicking on text when your monitor is set on a high resolution is a pain.
-Try to improve the quality of the fatality audio, It is pretty crackely in some spots. Other than that, great job!

FF: Mixed in Balamb2(3/3) FF: Mixed in Balamb2(3/3)

A great flash

Im surprised to see all the negative reviews...
If you have something bad to say about this flash, try making one on you're own to see how difficult and time consuming it is =]

This animation is free, no need to complain.

This flash was above average in every way from audio quality, to effects. It was dramatically funny also, good job, and the idea od a sequel is not a bad one :D.